Moving To Canada From The UK

Moving To Canada From The UK

So you're thinking about moving to Canada, eh? Well, this guide will tell you everything you need to know about moving to Canada from the UK! We moved to Vancouver in 2015, and it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. We're currently on our second IEC visa; we first applied in 2014, and applied again in 2015 and got another 2 years. 

We've well and truly fallen in love with Vancouver & Canada, and we love it so much that we're now applying for Permanent Residency which is exciting (there'll be a post on this soon!)! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know how much I rave about life here - sure, it's a little bit expensive, but lifestyle-wise, I couldn't ask for anything more.

You can ski, hike, scuba dive, paddleboard, kayak, shop, eat, and enjoy Vancouver's city life all in one day. For me, it's my dream place. Of course, there are many cities other than Vancouver too. Montreal is wonderful if you're not quite ready to let go of Europe (it reminds me a lot of Paris), Toronto is a major hub, and then there are plenty of amazing destinations in-between, such as Vancouver Island, Quebec City, Winnipeg, Calgary and places on the East Coast. Because of its size, the country is so varied in terms of climate, language, culture and feel, so where you choose to live really depends on the type of lifestyle you're after. The cost of living varies between cities too, so this is something else to think about.

Whether you're looking to do a season in Whistler or Banff, buy a camper and make your way across the country, or make a life in somewhere like Vancouver or Toronto, here's all you need to know about moving to Canada from the UK. Included in this guide is how to apply for a Working Holiday Visa (aka. IEC), eligibility requirements, cost, how long it takes, and practical information such as preparing documents and what to do when you arrive. There are plenty of links highlighted in blue throughout this post that direct you to more info. Please note that age, quota, and some other information may vary for Irish applicants. Let me know if you have any questions in the comment box below, and good luck if you apply!

How To Move To Canada From The UK

Key Facts About IEC 2018

First thing's first, the Canadian Working Holiday Visa for Brits is also referred to as IEC (International Experience Canada). Visas are issued by the Government of Canada. IEC provides young people aged 18-30 with the opportunity to live, travel, and work in Canada, and you don't need a job lined up. You can work in any industry, however, some industries may require an approved Canadian medical check.

In 2015, the whole application process completely changed. It moved away from first come, first serve, and towards a pool system instead. Applicants are now accepted throughout the year rather than on 2 or 3 specific dates. 

You're now only allowed to participate once in IEC. Applicants are allowed up to 24 months in Canada. If you participated in IEC before 2015 for a period of 12 months, you are eligible for participation for a further 24 months (giving you a total of 3 years, like what we have). If you've already participated twice in IEC, you can not apply again. If you want to stay in Canada and you've already used up your Working Holiday visas, you can apply for Permanent Residency or a Work Permit through your employer. This year's 2018 IEC process opened on November 3rd, 2017.

An overview of the facts

(Updated Nov 2018)

IEC is for British citizens aged 18-30 from the UK & Channel Islands of Jersey & Guernsey.

You can only participate in the IEC once.

 You can stay up to 24 months.

 The visa costs $250 CAD (around Β£150).

The quota for the UK is roughly 5,000 annually. 

The changes that were implemented in 2015 still apply for 2018.

It is a pool system.  This means that when you apply, your name is put into a pool and at regular intervals, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will invite candidates to officially apply for the visa. Candidates are randomly selected, and invitations occur throughout the year. You are not guaranteed a visa. Essentially, the most difficult part of the application process is getting picked because it's by chance. 

You cannot apply as a couple. Each applicant applies individually on their own merit.

You will need to prove you have $2,500 CAD in the bank upon entering the country.

From when the final application is sent, it can take up to 8 weeks to actually receive the visa. You then have 1 year to enter the country.

You can apply online, and you don't need to be in England to apply.

You can apply directly to the Government of Canada, or you can go via organizations such as BUNAC who help prepare the application. 

 Police checks are required to support your application.

You must have health insurance for the FULL duration of your visa. 

If you've received your IEC visa after August 1st 2015, you will automatically be issued an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) with your permit, so you don't need to apply for one. Take a look at this article for more info.

To find out how many visas are left for your country, see here.

How To Apply For A Working Holiday Visa

You apply for the IEC visa through the Government of Canada website. You can also go through organizations such as BUNAC, but doing this does not increase your chances of getting a visa. When you go through an organization, they will offer you advice on completing the application, and may help with finding cheap flights, getting a job, etc, but you will likely have to pay a fee. It's perfectly fine and simple enough to apply yourself, as long as you follow the guidelines (we didn't go through an organization).

If you entered the 2017 pool but didn't get selected, you will need to create a new profile this year. All profiles are removed from the previous year's intake so make sure to complete the whole process again.

Step 1: Become a candidate

The first step is to become a candidate. You must fill out the Come To Canada online tool and answer a series of questions to see if you are eligible to apply for the IEC visa. 

TIP: Be sure to select "British Citizens" and not "United Kingdom & Colonies" under the "Country/territory of your passport" dropdown menu. Check the UK eligibility requirements for more details.

Step 2: Create your profile

If you are found eligible to apply, you will receive a personal reference code which you can then use to create a MyCIC account and create your profile. MyCIC will be your portal for your application. Make sure to keep note of all your logins as well as your reference code. Select the "GCKey" option to create an account, or sign in with your Canadian bank account if you have one. When completing your profile, you will be required to submit the following information: 

Name, DOB, place of birth, passport info, country of citizenship, country of residence, contact info, student status (if it applies), and job offer (if it applies). Remember, you don't have to have a job offer to apply for an IEC visa. Even if you do have a job offer, it may be better just to leave it blank as it may only complicate the application, however, that's for you to decide. 

Step 3: Submit your profile to the pool

Once you have submitted and validated all the information on your MyCIC profile, you can submit your profile to the pool. Double, triple check that all the information is correct, as you can't edit it after. Your profile must be completed within 60 days of starting it. You will remain in the pool for 1 year, unless you get an invite to submit your visa before then.

It is free to submit your profile to the pool, and you don't have to pay anything until you are invited to submit your full IEC visa application.

Step 4: Wait and see!

Now this is the hard part! Submitting your profile to the pool DOES NOT mean that you have applied for your visa. You have essentially been placed into a large pool of applicants, and at this stage, you're waiting to get picked out and invited to officially apply for your visa.

Applicants are chosen at random. This means that if you're applying with your friend or partner, you're not all guaranteed a spot. I got my invite to apply in December, and Matt got his 6 weeks later, even though we submitted our profile on the same day. You may receive your invitation to apply 3 weeks after submitting your profile, you may receive it 3 months after, or you may not get invited at all. Demand exceeds the quota, and not everyone will get invited. The rounds of invitations dates and quota information are posted on the IEC website.

In the meantime, look at the type of documents you'll need if your application is successful, such as police checks. If you've lived abroad for more than 6 months since the age of 18, you'll need a police check from each country. You will also need a police check from England. If you're going to work in a job that requires a medical exam, look into this too. There's more info on preparing documents further down. 

This year, the pool opened on November 3rd 2017. While there's no set date yet, in previous years, the pools have closed at the end of September (although this intake could be different). You could get chosen to apply anytime between these dates.

Step 5: Receiving the invitation

If you get chosen from the pool and invited to apply for a visa, the invite will be sent to your MyCIC inbox. Check the email account that is linked to your application on a daily basis. Check your junk mail too in case the email falls past your inbox. When you receive your invitation to apply, you will then have 10 days to accept or decline the invite.

Step 6: Applying for a work permit via MyCIC

From when you accept your IEC visa invitation, you then have 20 days to complete your work permit application

The application requires further information regarding work/education, citizenship, contact info, and other information. A lot of the info is already inputted from when you initially created your MyCIC profile. You can't edit the basic info so make sure it's correct when you first create your profile.

You will also be required to submit the following documents to MyCIC. It is all done online and submitted electronically. More information can be found on this web page. (Scroll down to #2, where it says "Get all the documents you need".)

FAMILY INFORMATION FORM - this asks for family details, including spouse, parents & siblings.

CV/RESUME- upload an updated CV, outlining your education, qualifications, and work experience.

DIGITAL PHOTO - upload a digital photo of yourself. It must be a certain size, file, & resolution. More info can be found here.

MEDICAL EXAM- if you intend to work in healthcare, with children, or in certain other roles, you may need to submit a medical exam. This web page has more info. If you don't intend to work in these fields, you don't need a medical check.

PASSPORT - upload a copy of your passport. Your passport must be valid when you apply, when you will enter Canada, and when you will depart Canada. If you don't have your police checks or medical exam documents in time, you can upload a "Letter of Explanation" when uploading your documents and explain why. Upload any proof that you have requested for your police checks, such as a receipt. Remember, you only have 20 days to submit your application.. The 20 days start when you accept your invitation to apply. 

POLICE CERTIFICATE - you must obtain police certificates from all countries that you've lived in for more than 6 months since the age of 18. For example, I lived in France for a year, so I had to obtain a police check from the UK and France. Use this web page to find information on how to get police checks from different countries. Some checks are free (such as France), some are not. For the UK, apply to ACRO online or via post. The fee is either Β£45/Β£80, for 10 day/2 day service. Since some police checks can take a few weeks to arrive, you can submit receipts confirming you have applied for a police check when submitting your application (as you only have 20 days to complete it). You will then be required to send the police check certificate to CIC when it arrives.

Step 7: Pay and submit!

When your work permit application is complete, you will pay a total of $250. The IEC participation fee is $150 CAD, and the Working Holiday permit holder fee is another $100 CAD. You can pay via Visa or Mastercard online.

Step 8: Wait for your approval

This is the final step of the waiting game! Once you pay the fee and submit your application with supporting documents, CIC will begin processing it. If you only submitted proof of your police check request or medical exam (like a receipt), an officer will get in touch and request for a copy of the certificate. All communication will be through your MyCIC account. You will be notified via email of any new messages. 

CIC say that it can take up to 8 weeks for your application to be approved. My visa only took 2-3 weeks to come through, but it can vary. If successful, you will then receive your Port of Entry Letter of Introduction (POE) through MyCIC. This is what you will need to take with you to the border when entering Canada. This ISN'T your actual visa. Your visa will be given to you when you enter the country. Your POE letter will clearly state an expiry date, which is usually 1 year after you receive the visa. For example, if you receive your POE letter on 1 Feb 2018, you will have until 1 Feb 2019 to enter Canada. The visa will then begin on the date that you enter the country.

For more information, visit the International Experience Canada website.

Moving To Canada From The UK

Preparing For Arrival In Canada!

Your POE letter will state the documents that you need to bring with you to enter Canada. This is normally a printed copy of your Port of Entry Letter, a copy of your travel/health insurance, and proof of funds in your bank account. 

Travel/health insurance

You must have health insurance for the full duration of your visa. If you only get 1 year of insurance, you will only be given a 1-year visa. I went with True Traveller who are one of the few companies that offer travel insurance for a continuous 2 year period. I paid about Β£500 for 2 years (this was the cheapest I found), so factor this into your budget. You can't just get regular cheap insurance, as most travel insurance only covers you for short trips up to 90 days. This article from Moving2Canada has a good overview of insurance providers that may be helpful.

Proof of funds

You will need to prove you have $2,500 CAD in your bank account. Print off a copy of your bank statement, or take a screenshot of your bank account on your phone. If you ever read on forums/websites that you don't need copies of your insurance or funds, DON'T FOLLOW THE ADVICE! We weren't asked for copies of these documents, but many people are, and the last thing you want is to get caught out as they can still refuse your visa at this point.

Entering the country

When you get off the plane/enter the country via land, sea, or air, you'll need to go to Immigration to exchange your POE letter for your visa. From experience, I highly recommend that you make a bit of effort with your appearance and make sure that all of your documents are organized and ready. I think it makes a huge difference if you appear composed and organized when dealing with the border officers. We saw quite a few other Working Holidayers getting questioned a LOT, and those were the ones who happened to look scruffy & weren't particularly organized. The officers are strict and if they suspect something is dodgy or amiss, it will raise red flags.

Moving To Canada From The UK

Arriving in Canada on a Working Holiday Visa

Aside from exploring, there are a few essential things you need to organize when you arrive in Canada, such as banking, phone contract, and housing.

Temporary housing

It's a good idea to line up somewhere to stay for at least the first few nights after you arrive. If you're coming to Vancouver, I highly recommend House-i, which is a huge house in Downtown with many en-suite double bedrooms. You have access to the kitchen and living area and it's reasonably priced compared to hotels. There's also AirBnB and a few hostels. Apparently HI-Vancouver hostel is quite nice.


Don't ever accept a tenancy or hand over any kind of deposit or money before you've actually arrived in the country and seen the rental (in person, with your own eyes!). There are plenty of scam artists out there, so be careful. Sites like Craigslist, Rent it Furnished and Kijiji are commonly used to find rentals. I recently wrote a piece on Apartment Hunting in Vancouver which you may find useful.


Depending on the type of employment you're looking for, it's a good idea to fix up your CV and think about the type of work you want to do. Matt got his job lined up before we arrived, so consider reaching out to companies prior to getting here. There are also companies that help you find work (particularly if you're looking for resort work), such as Canago, Gap Work, & Smaller Earth. Websites like Indeed and Craigslist are good for job hunting too.


Setting up a bank account should be one of the first things you do. We're with Scotiabank, but there are others. Moving2Canada recently wrote a really good piece about the best bank accounts for newcomers that may help. Shop around, as some banks offer good perks, such as cash back or points. 

SIN Number

SIN number is basically the equivalent of your national insurance number. Get this sorted straight away, as you'll probably need it for your phone and definitely for a job. You get your SIN number from a Service Canada Office


Getting a phone is fairly simple. Phone contracts are generally quite pricey compared to England (especially the likes of GiffGaff), although WIND Mobile do really good SIM-only contracts. WIND is great if you're going to be mainly in the city, but if you're planning to travel a lot or live outside of the city, Rogers or Bell offer better overall reception (but are more expensive). Remember to get your phone unlocked before you arrive. 

 So there you have it - pretty much everything you need to know about moving to Canada from the UK. The IEC Facebook group is also quite good for information from other applicants, and Moving2Canada is a great source of information and they regularly post updates. I've also attached a photo below from IEC which briefly outlines the application process.  

I hope you've found this guide useful, and if you have any questions please drop me a comment in the box below and i'll do my best to answer them! 

Shot With Olympus Pen


  1. Lauren
    June 2, 2016 / 3:18 am

    Thanks! This was super helpful!

    • Go Live Explore
      June 2, 2016 / 12:33 pm

      No worries Lauren, i’m glad you found it useful!

      • Bilal
        January 24, 2018 / 9:08 pm

        Really nice blog πŸ‘πŸ‘. I wanted some help from you. I m a business Graduate i read about this working holiday visa. As mentioned u can stay upto 24 months . But after that is it difficult to get an extension of visa ? Or do you have any knowledge about that process ? Thanks

    • November 9, 2017 / 7:23 am

      Do you know how about student visa?
      or where can I get all information about how to apply as a student in Vancouver?

    • Jack Gilmour
      January 31, 2018 / 6:36 am


      This is such a great article! I’ve even booked marked it for future reference.

      I plan to move to Nova Scotia in Feb/March next year, and I’ve just started my application. Do you consider that too early, or am I ok for timing?



  2. June 27, 2016 / 6:23 am

    We’ll hopefully be joining you in the future. Had a magical six months in BC last summer. Alas, we are too old for the IEC so will have to apply via another route. Don’t miss the Sunshine Coast this summer, we lived in Robert’s Creek for two months!
    Gemma recently posted Do Not Leave Chiang Mai Without Trying…My Profile

    • Go Live Explore
      June 27, 2016 / 8:29 am

      Ahh that’s so exciting Gemma! It’s definitely a magical place. I think Express Entry points are at an all-time low at the moment, so that could be a route to consider. We visited the Sunshine Coast a few months ago & went scuba diving in Tuwanek – it’s SUCH a beautiful place. I don’t think we stopped in Robert’s Creek but we’ll make sure to next time! Good luck with your application & let me know if you make it over πŸ™‚

  3. Chelsea Young
    December 13, 2016 / 3:16 pm

    Thank your very much for this. I found it incredibly helpful.

  4. Thuy Nguyen
    December 18, 2016 / 2:12 pm

    This post was very useful, thank you.

    One question, if I apply for the working visa and land in Canada when 30. Does it matter if I turn 31 whilst on the visa?

    • Go Live Explore
      December 19, 2016 / 1:22 am

      Hey Thuy! Thank you, i’m so glad you found it useful πŸ™‚ As far as I know, it doesn’t matter if you turn 31 whilst on the visa. I think as long as you’re 30 or under when either applying or entering the country (i’m not sure which), then it’s ok, but double check that in case it’s not correct. But I think it’s fine to turn 31 on it πŸ™‚ Sorry I can’t give you a definite answer! The Facebook “IEC working holiday” group is quite good for queries like that xx

  5. Rajan
    November 7, 2017 / 6:15 am


    We’re a family of 4 (Me, my wife, a 3 year old and a 1 year old). What’s the best route for us do you think? We’re not in a position to potentially live away from each other for months, and the kids would need to come with too.

    Also, would you advise we go through the IEC first? Does it make permanent residency easier after?

    • Go Live Explore
      November 11, 2017 / 6:40 pm

      Hi Rajan. If you’re coming with dependents (kids) I’m not entirely sure how it works with this visa. Each individual aged 18-30 has to apply on their own merit, so when my partner and I applied, we applied individually and just so happened to get accepted around the same time. However, you can’t do a joint application with your spouse. As far as children are concerned, i’m not sure if they can come on your visa – you’ll have to check on the website. Also, remember the IEC only gives you 2 years.

      In answer to your second question, doing the IEC visa doesn’t really make any difference to your permanent residency application. However, having experience for a few years working with a Canadian employer may be beneficial especially if you want to apply for the BC PNP (provincial nomination) Permanent Residency Program, as your employer may sponsor you and that can help with the Permanent Residency. Another alternative is Express Entry, which is based on a points system, and takes into account your education, work experience, skills etc. However, it depends which route you go down, your profession, your employer etc. If you’re going to do the Permanent Residency route, I recommend a company called PM Immigration, they specialise in this type of thing and are a great help with PR. Hope this helps, good luck!

  6. Jacob
    December 16, 2017 / 1:47 am

    Very informative thanks for sharing though i do wanna say that while i was moving from toronto to ottawa it was really tough to find a nice moving company whom i can trust but luckily i found one and i’m sharing this company hope it helps you to move.
    Keep up the good work.

  7. Samantha
    December 18, 2017 / 10:27 am

    Hi I found your post really helpful thanks ! I’ve been struggling with the digital photo on the document checklist though and was hoping you could help me out. How did you go about it ? It says from chin to crown should only be 31-36mm but its much bigger when it’s on the computer and it needs to be at least 60kb. Did you scan a passport photo ? Mines a fraction too small for that. Thank you !

    • Go Live Explore
      December 18, 2017 / 11:23 am

      Hey Samantha,
      So glad you found it useful! πŸ™‚ From what I remember, I just took a picture of my passport photo and then cropped it down to try fit the measurements. That might give a better resolution/size than scanning it in. I’m sure that now you can get digital passport photos taken at photo stores (perhaps Boots would do it), I’ve had that done here in Canada and I’m sure they do it in England. That might be a better solution as then you won’t have the sizing issue. Sorry I can’t be more specific with it, hope this helps a bit though! Alicia xx

      • Samantha
        January 6, 2018 / 1:54 pm

        Thank you for your help !

  8. Cassie brennan
    December 30, 2017 / 12:18 pm


    I found this post extremely helpful.
    I just have a quick question. I understand that this will probably be a no and you May not know the answer.
    I like in the UK and would love to move to Canada. I would not move unless there was a chance my dog can come with me. I would understand that I wouldn’t be able to bring her out at first especially with the housing situation. Would she be able to join me after a certain amount of time granting everything goes well with the visa’s etc?


    • Go Live Explore
      December 30, 2017 / 1:55 pm

      Hey Cassie,
      So glad you found it useful!! I don’t really know much about the process involved in bringing a dog over I’m afraid, but I imagine your dog may have to have a number of vaccines & maybe be put into quarantine/something like that for a period of time. I’m pretty sure that’s what happens when you bring a pet into the UK anyway, but i’m not sure whether it’s different for Canada. That will be the first thing to consider, then the next would be housing. In Downtown Vancouver especially, it’s harder to find a condo that allows big dogs (many do allow small dogs) as they’re quite small, and places that allow pets are generally a bit more expensive, but they are there you just need to find them!! πŸ™‚ As long as you get those two things sorted I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to bring her over! Hope this helps xx

      • Cassie brennan
        January 1, 2018 / 10:13 am

        Thanks for getting back to me.

        Yes she would need a passport and she would need to be fully vaccinated and have jabs etc. Just wasn’t sure if there was a rule with housing etc. I’ll have a little look into it myself in the next few weeks!


  9. Kathryn
    December 30, 2017 / 3:06 pm

    Hi! Really useful post!

    I’ve been invited to apply for a IEC and I am panning on moving out mid September 2018. I was wondering if you could give any advice on which cities are good to live in? I came to Canada for three weeks last summer and visited Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Banff and Vancouver. I loved Banff and Van the most and want to move over towards the west but was wondering what places like Edmonton and other smaller cities are like?

    Thanks for any help you can give me!

  10. Milly
    January 2, 2018 / 4:07 am

    Thank you so much – this is incredible, really helpful! I was wondering, i’m a British citizen looking to move to Canada for around 6 months-1 year. From the looks of things i can just get the electronic visit visa, is that correct? Can i work with this visa or does it have to be the IEC visa you’ve explained? (Sorry if you don’t know, thought i’d check!) Also – is Toronto or Vancouver a better place to move to if you’re mid 20’s and looking to meet some really cool people?

    • Go Live Explore
      January 2, 2018 / 9:27 am

      Hey Milly! So glad you found it helpful πŸ™‚ If you just want to travel, you can stay here for up to 6 months and you don’t need a visa (you will need to get the ETA though, it’s only $7, you just need it to enter the country now). However, if you want to work, you’ll have to get the IEC visa that i’ve talked about in the post, that will grant you 2 years here and you can work/travel/do whatever you want in that time. I’m probably biased as I love Vancouver haha, and I haven’t been to Toronto so it’s hard to say which is better. They’re both just quite different. Toronto is a bigger city, more people, a bit busier, whereas Vancouver is a bit more laid back and while you do have the city you also have the mountains and the outdoors and wilderness really close by. So I guess it depends what kinda lifestyle you want & what you like doing! Hope this helps a bit xxx

      • Milly
        February 1, 2018 / 7:59 am

        Thanks so much, i’m applying for the IEC now so fingers crossed. The move to Vancouver is becoming real! Thank you for all your help. Your blog is very useful.

  11. Greta
    January 2, 2018 / 2:24 pm

    This is probably the best summary about moving to Canada via IEC. Thank you for putting this together so nicely.

    • Go Live Explore
      January 3, 2018 / 9:22 am

      Thank you Greta, I’m so glad!! Good luck with your application if you’re going ahead with it! πŸ™‚ xx

  12. Rachel
    January 3, 2018 / 12:31 am

    Thanks for this really useful post! I was just wondering if you knew though – with the IM5707 family info form, do you need to print, sign & scan this document or will an electronic signature do? I’ve been reading conflicting things online but don’t want to make any mistakes when submitting my application!

    Thanks again!

    • Go Live Explore
      January 3, 2018 / 9:22 am

      Hey Rachel, thanks so much glad you’ve found it useful! πŸ™‚ If my memory serves me right, we printed everything and then scanned it in, although I don’t know if that was just because the electronic signature wasn’t available. If you’re unsure, i’d recommend just printing & signing it and then scanning/taking a pic on your phone, then you can’t really go wrong just in case they don’t accept electronic signatures. Sorry I can’t be more helpful! xx

  13. Emma
    January 16, 2018 / 2:59 am

    This information is really helpful, thanks!!

    I have another question. I am thinking about going to Vancouver or Calgary (already have my IEC jippiiiee). I am trying to find information about costs en living in relation to earning money. Could someone tell me about the ratio between these two? Is it really hard to earn money in Canada or is it depending on the city you live in? Any tips and advice? πŸ™‚


  14. Leo Parkinson
    January 24, 2018 / 5:35 am

    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this guide! I was lucky enough to study for a year in Canada with a student visa, and absolutely fell in love with the place. I felt a bit lost looking for ways to get back, but you’ve really helped spell out the whole journey. I just finished my application, and I suppose now it’s the hard part of waiting, eh?

    Thanks again!

  15. Olly
    January 28, 2018 / 7:38 pm

    Hi. I am moving to Vancouver by myself in a couple of days on the IEC visa. Just thought i would say that your blogs and advice are better than any other i have ever read.

    Thanks for the amazing website πŸ™‚ You have made me a million times more excited to go!